<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rss version="2.0"><channel><title>Libre Sweet Potato Latest Topics</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/forum/258-libre-sweet-potato/</link><description>Libre Sweet Potato Latest Topics</description><language>en</language><item><title>warm reboot fails to boot (boot device not found)</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/56189-warm-reboot-fails-to-boot-boot-device-not-found/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	After performing a warm reboot the system fails to start.  Get error message boot device not found.  Power cycling fixes the issue.  Using Armbian 25.8.1 image that is available for download (minimal trixie).
</p>

<p>
	Board is a LibreCompter Sweet Potato.
</p>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	Thanks,
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">56189</guid><pubDate>Wed, 12 Nov 2025 03:52:31 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>xorg.conf.d drop-in needed for Sweet Potato Xorg to start up</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/48380-xorgconfd-drop-in-needed-for-sweet-potato-xorg-to-start-up/</link><description><![CDATA[<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="">
	<div class="ipsQuote_citation">
		Quote
	</div>

	<div class="ipsQuote_contents">
		<p>
			(EE) Cannot run in framebuffer mode. Please specify busIDs        for all framebuffer devices
		</p>

		<p>
			 
		</p>
	</div>
</blockquote>

<p>
	Using the Armbian_24.11.1_Sweet-potato_bookworm_current_6.6.62_xfce_desktop.img I get the above error in /var/log/Xorg.0.log and no X server due to a missing drop-in file. The file is attached and should be dropped into /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/
</p>
<p>
<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="https://testforum.armbian.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13669&amp;key=2cb7321759627707ef10e93fe01538dc" data-fileExt='conf' data-fileid='13669' data-filekey='2cb7321759627707ef10e93fe01538dc'>10-meson.conf</a></p>]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">48380</guid><pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2024 17:14:30 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>Libre Sweet Potato -after shutdown network is brought down</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/47267-libre-sweet-potato-after-shutdown-network-is-brought-down/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	After I shutdown Libre Sweet Potato, the whole network is somehow brought down unless I remove prower from the <abbr title="Single board computer">sbc</abbr>.
</p>

<p>
	Any thoughts. Thanks
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">47267</guid><pubDate>Tue, 19 Nov 2024 12:07:17 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>Can't change boot order</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/43658-cant-change-boot-order/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	I've flashed the Armbian-unofficial_24.8.0 - trunk sweet potato bookwork current 6.6.44 to <abbr title="embedded MultiMediaCard">EMMC</abbr> and it boots fine to <abbr title="embedded MultiMediaCard">EMMC</abbr>.
</p>

<p>
	However when I insert a SD card, it still  boots from <abbr title="embedded MultiMediaCard">EMMC</abbr>.
</p>

<p>
	I've added "boot_targets=mmc1 mmc0" to Armbianext.txt with no luck
</p>

<p>
	Can anyone help?
</p>

<p>
	Thsnks
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">43658</guid><pubDate>Sat, 10 Aug 2024 11:38:04 +0000</pubDate></item></channel></rss>
