<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rss version="2.0"><channel><title>Radxa Dragon Q6A Latest Topics</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/forum/284-radxa-dragon-q6a/</link><description>Radxa Dragon Q6A Latest Topics</description><language>en</language><item><title>Gaming experience Radxa Dragon Q6A Snapdragon QCS6490</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/61231-gaming-experience-radxa-dragon-q6a-snapdragon-qcs6490/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	I see a very active gaming thread for the Orange Pi 5, but the Radxa Dragon Q6A is the better credit card sized ARM <abbr title="Single board computer">SBC</abbr> for gaming.
</p>

<p>
	I'm a bit of a lazy person, so I don't feel like testing many settings, so I settled on the Steam ARM Linux client and for some games the Luxtorpeda tool for Steam.
</p>

<p>
	Luxtorpeda isn't developed for ARM, but it will run with Fex-Emu, and I assume Box64.
</p>

<p>
	<a href="https://codeberg.org/luxtorpeda/luxtorpeda" rel="external nofollow">https://codeberg.org/luxtorpeda/luxtorpeda</a>
</p>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	Here you can see Metro 2033 Redux on the Rada Dragon Q6A. I played it with Luxtorpeda. You can also play it with Proton ARM64, but I didn't see much difference with the performance.
</p>

<p>
	Performance is around 20-25 fps at 1080p most of the time, but I have tested only the beginning of the game.
</p>

<p>
	If you have audio issues, you can try to run it like this: PULSE_LATENCY_MSEC=60 mangohud %command%
</p>

<p>
	I added Mangohud, so you can see the fps.
</p>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	I'm interested to see the gaming experience from other people.
</p>

<p>
	 
</p>

<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo" contenteditable="false">
	<div>
		<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="113" title="Metro 2033 Redux Steam ARM Luxtorpeda Radxa Dragon Q6A" width="200" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/4YBoeMDAvQQ?feature=oembed" loading="lazy"></iframe>
	</div>
</div>

<p>
	 
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">61231</guid><pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 09:33:56 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>Wifi gone on current version</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/60133-wifi-gone-on-current-version/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	I did a apt upgrade that messed up my set up, so I have recently (as in two hours ago) reinstalled armbian on on my dragon q6a. Unlike the previous set up, I have not been able to connect to my wifi.
</p>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	Did a bit of a dance with AI help and still failed, but it looks like the wifi module is directly not found. 
</p>

<p>
	nmcli device returns 
</p>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	```
</p>

<p>
	DEVICE    TYPE         STATE            CONNECTION
</p>

<p>
	enp1s0   ethernet   unmanaged    --
</p>

<p>
	lo             loopback   unmanaged   --<br />
	```<br />
	<br />
	lsusb returns <br />
	<br />
	Bus 001 Device 005: ID a69c:8d80 aicsemi AIC Wlan<br />
	<br />
	So I guess that's the wifi hardware and AI claims my system does not have the drivers.<br />
	<br />
	AI then sent me on a search for the drivers, but it was to a repo that does not exist, so kind of looking for help here now!<br />
	 
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">60133</guid><pubDate>Sun, 07 Jun 2026 12:53:52 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>waydroid</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/59475-waydroid/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	Has anyone installed Waydroid on Armbian 26.2.4? Are there any manual for this?
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">59475</guid><pubDate>Mon, 04 May 2026 15:28:37 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>Facebook crash on chromium</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/59967-facebook-crash-on-chromium/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	How To Fix the “Aw, Snap!” Error. Nothing help
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">59967</guid><pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2026 20:14:03 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>Armbian on emmc</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/59314-armbian-on-emmc/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	How to install Armbian on an <abbr title="embedded MultiMediaCard"><abbr title="embedded MultiMediaCard">eMMC</abbr></abbr> module? Simply using Armbian Imager with the image file doesn't work—the system won't boot. The official Radxa OS boots fine from the same <abbr title="embedded MultiMediaCard"><abbr title="embedded MultiMediaCard">eMMC</abbr></abbr> module.
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">59314</guid><pubDate>Fri, 24 Apr 2026 17:37:01 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>[Latest] Armbian Build HDMI Audio support Fix</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/57121-latest-armbian-build-hdmi-audio-support-fix/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	Fairly sure the current build either includes an incorrect or no ucm config for HDMI Audio support; I've seen other builds eg rock itx have this issue but I believe this may be a potential issue for the q6a build if anyone experiences there is a solution -
</p>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	<strong>1. Install alsa-ucm-conf</strong>
</p>

<pre class="ipsCode">sudo apt install -y alsa-ucm-conf</pre>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	<strong>2. Download configs</strong>
</p>

<pre class="ipsCode"> cd /tmp
curl -sL "https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/archive/refs/heads/master.tar.gz" | tar xz</pre>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	<strong>3. Copy QCS6490 configs</strong><br />
	 
</p>

<pre class="ipsCode">sudo cp -r alsa-ucm-conf-master/ucm2/Qualcomm/qcs6490 /usr/share/alsa/ucm2/Qualcomm/
sudo cp -r alsa-ucm-conf-master/ucm2/conf.d/qcs6490 /usr/share/alsa/ucm2/conf.d/
</pre>

<p>
	<strong>4. Copy library &amp; codec files</strong>
</p>

<pre class="ipsCode prettyprint lang-html prettyprinted"><span class="pln">sudo cp -r alsa-ucm-conf-master/ucm2/lib /usr/share/alsa/ucm2/
sudo cp -r alsa-ucm-conf-master/ucm2/codecs /usr/share/alsa/ucm2</span></pre>

<p>
	<br />
	<strong>5. Restart PulseAudio</strong>
</p>

<pre class="ipsCode prettyprint lang-html prettyprinted"><span class="pln">systemctl --user restart pulseaudio
</span></pre>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	<strong>6. Verify HDMI audio is detected</strong>
</p>

<pre class="ipsCode prettyprint lang-html prettyprinted"><span class="pln">pactl list sinks short</span></pre>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	If this did not work i probably just made your issue harder to fix; However if this did <a href="https://youtu.be/I1bOjrDdV5s?list=RDI1bOjrDdV5s" rel="external nofollow">work congrats enjoy not having a mute computer.</a>
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">57121</guid><pubDate>Thu, 01 Jan 2026 01:17:59 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>Overlay radxa 4k camera</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/60288-overlay-radxa-4k-camera/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	I'm trying to use the radxa 4k camera with armbian. The camera worked on Radxa OS but i wanted to have more camera drivers, hence why I made a custom armbian build with more drivers enabled.
</p>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	The /boot/<abbr title="Device tree blob">dtb</abbr>/ folder was missing so I tried to get the same structure as what I have on my radxa zero3
</p>

<p>
	/boot/<abbr title="Device tree blob">dtb</abbr>/qcom/overlay/qcs6490-radxa-cm-q64-<abbr title="Raspberry Pi">rpi</abbr>-cm5-io-cam0-imx415.dtbo<br />
	/boot/<abbr title="Device tree blob">dtb</abbr>/qcom/qcs6490-radxa-dragon-q6a.<abbr title="Device tree blob">dtb</abbr><br />
	<br />
	armbianEnv.txt
</p>

<pre class="ipsCode">rootfstype=ext4
user_overlays=qcs6490-radxa-dragon-q6a-cam1-radxa-camera-4k
overlay_prefix=qcs6490
overlays=radxa-dragon-q6a-cam1-radxa-camera-4k
fdtfile=qcom/qcs6490-radxa-dragon-q6a.dtb
usbstoragequirks=0x2537:0x1066:u,0x2537:0x1068:u</pre>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	I used the overlays that I build with radxa overlays
</p>

<p>
	both use 6.18.2-current-qcs6490
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">60288</guid><pubDate>Thu, 11 Jun 2026 14:11:05 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>[ASK]Radxa Q6A KVM on Armbian</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/59713-askradxa-q6a-kvm-on-armbian/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	how to enable KVM on Armbian ?
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">59713</guid><pubDate>Sat, 16 May 2026 10:35:31 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>Armbian quiet boot</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/59375-armbian-quiet-boot/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	Hi everyone! Can anyone tell me how to make the system boot without displaying any text characters? I'd like to just see the Radxa logo, then a black screen and the login screen (GDM). What settings do I need to configure to achieve this? I have the Armbian 2.6.4 Trixie CLI image installed with GNOME.
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">59375</guid><pubDate>Tue, 28 Apr 2026 08:30:52 +0000</pubDate></item><item><title>Unfixed upgrade issue</title><link>https://testforum.armbian.com/topic/57122-unfixed-upgrade-issue/</link><description><![CDATA[<p>
	if you sudo apt upgrade the firmware package for the q6a breaks wifi and i believe ethernet...
</p>

<p>
	I do not have a concise fix for this i reflashed my device with the latest build after doing it originally to get wifi when validating the issue i had backed up the firmware etc for the default network drivers after upgrading broke the networking drivers had to restore firmware from previous build....
</p>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	Would give a fix but aint that easy if you already upgraded you need to download the previous firmware put on usb stick and slap it on either that or figure out whats broken in the last one
</p>

<p>
	 
</p>

<p>
	this is kind of rambling but yeah just be careful upgrading 
</p>
]]></description><guid isPermaLink="false">57122</guid><pubDate>Thu, 01 Jan 2026 01:42:15 +0000</pubDate></item></channel></rss>
