Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need Repository for Remmina-next for S905

Featured Replies

Hi Balbes,

 

I am M-tech student and trying to do R&D on S905 image. I need the remmina-next plugin for ARM-64 board. Please try to make it for me. So, that I can continue my research.

Also, I have try to modify the S905 image with the help of my senior then I am getting S905 black Xorg. Can anyone guide me on this that would be a plus point to my work. Please reply to me ASAP as I have to give update of my work in this week earlier. Thankyou !!!

IMG_20190501_104256.jpg

1 hour ago, deepika said:

I need the remmina-next plugin for ARM-64 board. Please try to make it for me. So, that I can continue my research.

 

1 hour ago, deepika said:

Also, I have try to modify the S905 image with the help of my senior then I am getting S905 black Xorg.

I don't understand what you want. Write in detail.

  • Author

Thanks balbes150 for replying me.

1. I need the remmina-next plugin for ARM-64 board(S905) so that I can check the performance of RDP on it with codec AVC444 or AVC420.

 

2. I am getting some funky screen, for it I am sharing a small video. May be it would explain you better, please check it for once.

 

Please help me to resolve this issue.

  • Author

Okay. Can you help me in resolving the issue of the funky appearance in S905 board, please?

I don't know, but I know that many Linux user use X2go and others use it with armbian. However, if you use the searchbox (right hand top corner) you can also find here some results for remmina.

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Tido said:

I don't know, but I know that many Linux user use X2go and others use it with armbian. However, if you use the searchbox (right hand top corner) you can also find here some results for remmina.

okay. thanks for the info.

  • Werner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.