Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PcDuino3 Nano image not booting

Featured Replies

I downloaded:

http://mirror.igorpecovnik.com/Armbian_5.10_Pcduino3nano_Debian_jessie_4.5.2_desktop.7z

and burned it to an SD card, when I tried booting the board, all I get on the uart console is the

u-boot SPL signon message

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

U-Boot SPL 2016.01-armbian-sun8i  (May 01 2016 - 01:05:19)

DRAM: 1024 MiB

CPU: 912000000Hz, AXI/AHB/APB: 3/2/2

Could not determine boot source

 

resetting ...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

This repeats forever...

 

I had previously used:

http://mirror.igorpecovnik.com/Armbian_5.00_Pcduino3nano_Debian_jessie_4.4.1.zip

and it worked fine on the same board.

I tried recompiling u-boot from source using the Armbian build tools, with the same result.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

U-Boot SPL 2016.05-rc3-armbian  (May 01 2016 - 10:57:44)

DRAM: 1024 MiB

CPU: 912000000Hz, AXI/AHB/APB: 3/2/2

Could not determine boot source

 

resetting ...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The board is a PcDuino3 Nano Lite which is the same as the non-Lite version except it is missing the NAND and IR receiver.

 

 any thoughts on what might be wrong??

 

   ...ken...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.