Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Security system patches

Featured Replies

Not now. There was a recent discussion among comments that it actually doesn't bring any significant improvement. Yet.

What version of the images have Security System patches? I saw http://www.lemaker.org/thread-8867-1-1.html

 

Are there any benchmark results with or without security system patches?

  • Author

In added this long time ago to kernel 3.4 ... which is not supported anymore by the author. We should try this with kernel 4.x ... i haven't done the tests - I read somewhere that we don't gain much. Can't remember where :(

 

The patches have been accepted into mainline for 4.3. See the Status section of http://sunxi.montjoie.ovh/

 

Although I haven't done any benchmarking myself, I would be surprised if the patches didn't add a boost to security functions. I believe you have to patch openSSL to use the changes or you won't notice much of a boost.

The patches have been accepted into mainline for 4.3. See the Status section of http://sunxi.montjoie.ovh/

 

Although I haven't done any benchmarking myself, I would be surprised if the patches didn't add a boost to security functions. I believe you have to patch openSSL to use the changes or you won't notice much of a boost.

Right, OpenSSL needs to be able to use hardware cryptographic accelerator, it seems either via AF_ALG or cryptodev. A80/A83 or H3 SoC can be interesting since they support RSA

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.