Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Using backports with armbian build system

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I bought this relatively new WiFi card from sinovoip based on the MT7615. http://forum.banana-pi.org/t/bpi-mt7615-802-11-ac-wifi-4x4-dual-band-pcie-module-mass-production-version/10037
The kernel drivers for this are already in mainline linux (starting from 5.3 I think).  I'm trying to use it on the clearfogpro though, which only runs up to kernel 4.19 right now (tried compiling 5.3 but it fails). So I wanted to backport the driver to 4.19. Unfortunately multiple things changed and trying to get the driver to compile broke lots of other stuff.

 

So I came around to backports https://backports.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page their documentation isn't really great for starters so I am unsure how to use this with Armbian.

 

Has anyone used backports with armbian build system and might give me some pointers? Or is there a better way to get the driver working? Or has it even been done somewhere and I just don't find it?

 

 

 

Greetings,

count-doku

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.