Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Building Odroid N2 image with kernel 5.4

Featured Replies

Happy new year and thanks for the good work !

 

I see there is a (buster) image available for my Odroid N2 with kernel 5.4.

A few weeks ago I set up the build environment and started building my own images.

First images were build using the 4.9 kernel from Hardkernel.

Later the images were build with kernel 5.1 (and BRANCH=default).

However, the image with kernel 5.4 was not build today but the kernel 5.1 is

still used for the image, although I changed the BRANCH=default (as it was before) to BRANCH=dev.

 

How can I create a new armbian image with kernel 5.4 ?

 

I read some posts about a new u-boot. Is this new u-boot required for the

new kernel ?

I would like to boot, e.g. from USB as well.

 

Kind regards

Norbert

Edited by NOBL
typo

  • Author

Thanks a lot for your quick response Igor !

What a shame that I didn't come myself with this easy solution.

  • Author

Thank you for the hint to use the menu.

Yes, it did work fine :-)

I'm very happy that the Odroid N2 is now supported and can run the mainline kernel.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.