Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lino

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I have a Pi Plus 2e.

I want install Armabian. I try write with etcher the image into microsd.

But, when I insert microsd, I have only led green on board.

Without the microsd, there is Android on the eMMC.

 

Do you have any idea for installarion?

Excuse for my English, but I'm Italian.....

 

I try the fel mode. The fel-sdboot write correctly. But I not have any way for install Armbian (Pi Plus 2e not have any led).

 

Thanks for any help.

  • Author

I have HDMI. With android It's all ok. But with microsd, black screen and green led on board.

  • Author

But I have test with Android on microsd and It's ok. 

With all images of ubuntu My pi not have any boot..... 

  • Author
On 27/3/2020 at 09:03, Igor said:

 

Sei sicuro di non avviare Android preinstallato da eMMC?

Without sd card have Android. With sd card and armbian, only LED green... 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.