Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Curious Problem 2Gb ram S905x

Featured Replies

I converted the .dtb file to .tds and saw that the 2G ram information is correct. I did everything I can never use more than 720Mb of RAM, after that, use the zram. As the free command shows.

 

my box is S905x 2GB and kernel 5.1.0-aml-s905 #5.90 SMP PREEMPT Mon Jul 1 15:40:37 MSK 2019 aarch64 GNU/Linux

 

 

oot@fenix:/boot/dtb# free
              total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:        1849584      713516      883136       41232      252932     1019832
Swap:       2774372      381696     2392676

It appears that in 2GB of RAM but only uses 720Mb what to do?

 

 

I turned off the zram0 swap service and still does not use all the memory. what to do. I installed a new kernel not solved I tried some 10 different .dtb not solved!

 

http://ix.io/2jA5
 

the best regards

I have a Le Potato sbc (s905x) and i have encountered the same bug. It has to do with the cma memory allocation used by the gpu that reserve memory, making it unavailable for the cpu. After reporting on this forum, some community members quickly found the problem and fix it. This bug should be already fixed with last kernels, you only need to update (now i have 5.4.28-meson64). Thanks again for the support! :thumbup:

  • Werner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.