Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PCDuino3B - HDMI dropping out & wired network not connecting

Featured Replies

Hello,

I've just purchased a PCduino3B. I installed Armbian (Jessie Desktop) on it.

Since I've done this I have the issue of the HDMI signal dropping out occasionally. This has happened with 2 different HDMI cables and 2 different monitors (one an actual PC monitor, the other my Panasonic Plasma TV).

Has anyone else come across this issue before? Is there anything I can check?

Also I'm having trouble getting the wired network to connect using the WICD Network Manager (The Wifi connects OK). Is there anything I can check here?

 

I haven't used Linux for many years and am very rusty on troubleshooting issues.

 

Many thanks in advance for your help.

 

No.42

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.