Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virtual drive space after build

Featured Replies

After successfully building an image, I decided to build one for another board.  Got a warning something like

[warn] low disk space [5GB]

 

I deleted the output directory and still states only 6 GB. I had given virtualbox 30 gb for this drive.

 

What is the proper way to clean out the drive after a compile? Just ignore it, does it over write?

Sorry if I missed this in the docs somewhere but I didn't find anything about it.

  • Author

I ignored the warning and everything seemed to go fine. I've successfully compiled two images for boards I'm familiar with. Now on the the C4 ;]

 

Thanks again for your help!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.