Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TX2 media player box

Featured Replies

Hi,  I have a TX2 media player that I purchased a few years ago, now it is redundant so I am looking for things to do with it.

It has the name Vontar on the bottom, the Android version is 6.1,  it has this in the system info:

 

Kernel version

3.10.0

zheng@Ubuntu12 #11

Wed Jun 28 11:12:42 HKT 2017

 

Build Number

rk322x_box-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L user.zheng.20170710.112044 test-keys

 

Internal storage is reported as:  3.79 GB used of 12.41 GB  (I don't have a SD card in it currently).

And that is about all I know about what it is currently running.  So...

  • Is this enough to find specs on what the hardware might be?
  • Do I need to open it up and examine the board for any specific chips or features?
  • Would this be suitable for Armbian, would it bring more fun than pain?

 

I have installed a variety of different Linux distros on PCs over the years, not done much with Android devices or Rockchip builds specifically.

 

  • Werner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.