Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beelink X2 downloads

Featured Replies

Hi there, I can't seem to be able to download the files for the Beelink X2, looks like dead links. Any other place I could look for them? Thanks.

Or maybe you can try this update image shared in this thread :

 

I tested the image and worked. 

  • Author

Thanks both for your answers. I flashed the image manuti provided and all seems to work well but something else came up which I can't seem to find enough info about on this forum. How can I use the physical power button on the Beelink X2 to suspend and wake the OS? Also is there a way to make the IR remote work? I know this is no longer supported but maybe somebody else has come across these issues. 

Cheers!

  • Werner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.