Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"ddbr" missing

Featured Replies

Hello all,

 

I have sadly had to reinstall my nicely build Armbian system after a bad update :(

I can't run ddbr to make a backup of my eMMC.

Whether as root on my OS on eMMC, or booted from USB drive, command "ddbr" does not exist.

 

What can I do?

 

This seems to be missing on both Armbian_20.08_Arm-64_focal_current_5.7.15_desktop.img and Armbian_20.09_Arm-64_buster_current_5.8.5.img

 

I might be doing something wrong but i tried both "ddbr" and "sudo ddbr", says command does not exist.

 

Regards,

  • Werner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.