Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where to find libkms ?

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I'm porting one of my application to Armbian. But where can I found libkms ?

I did a apt-cache search but it didn't found anything ?

 

Thanks

 

Laurent

  • Author

Well, it is supposed to be part of libdrm but has been disabled as per a ticket I found.

The only examples I found to directly use Linux' frame buffer using DRM use it to retrieve display geometry and bitmap :(

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.