Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Issue when "Using kernel config provided by user" in fully automated build

Featured Replies

As per documentation, I'm providing a custom kernel config, and I do get the message during my build:

 

[ o.k. ] Using kernel config provided by user [ userpatches/linux-sunxi64-current.config ]

which is great!

 

The problem I face is that although the message is shown, the config that takes place seems to be something different, as can be checked when booting the image and looking up the config file in /boot/config-5.9.8-sunxi64

 

Digging a little bit in compilation.sh, I can see that

 

cp .config "${DEST}/config/${LINUXCONFIG}.config"

 

will only be run if KERNEL_CONFIGURE=yes

 

As I want a fully automated image build, I have set in my config-default.conf:

KERNEL_CONFIGURE="no"

KERNEL_KEEP_CONFIG="no"

 

 

How can I run then an automated (no human intervention) build with a custom kernel config? Am I missing something here or is it currently not possible?

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.