Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hardware gamma control RK3399

Featured Replies

Hi guys!

 

I asked a lot of devs about this feature and no one had the knowledge about this topic. I know it's something clearly missing on the kernel (display driver?).

It's only available on very few boards right now, only RPI3 have it, not even RPI4 (but it's on developement or at least, heavily requested). 

you may know I am testing panfrost against tons of x86 games and bc we use hardware acceleretion, that capability is crucial to get enough gamma to actually play many games (unreal tournament, deus ex,etc). 

Ayufan told me I should ask on kodi team but I don't know who and they are hard to reach.

I know you don't have the time to even think about it. I only need to know how dar we are of getting this feature or if we will ever have it. because, it's kinda mandatory for my porpoises.

 

Thanks on advance!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.