Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Integrity check of a Armbian buster image

Featured Replies

I downloaded the Armbian_20.11.3_Odroidxu4_buster_legacy_4.14.212.img.xz and unpacked it using Keka. The integrity check I did using Quick-Hash and the Armbian_20.11.3_Odroidxu4_buster_legacy_4.14.212.img.xz.sha file provided together with the download file. As this sha file was for the compressed xz file, the integrity check was also done on the compressed image. How to check integrity on the image itself? Where do I find an sha file for the image? Thanks for you help... 

Solved by Werner

  • Author

Werner, thanks a lot, did not know that, I wanted to use the Balena Etcher anyways to write the image to my sd card... 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.