Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odroid N2+ gpiod gpiomon indicates No such device

Featured Replies

Install of Armbian 21.02.2 Buster with Linux version 5.7.15-meson64 and gpiod package installed on the Odroid N2 does not work for gpiomon.  The gpiod command gpioinfo and gpioget work fine.  Gpiomon fails with message "No such device".  Searching for hours I believe the issue is that interrupts have not been assigned to the gpiopins, so appropriate devices don't exist.  Any information on when/how to get a fully functional gpiod and associated python package going.  Python code using python3-libgpiod also fails on the line.request function with the same "No such device" error.

Edited by 0n3man

  • Author

Sorry for the delay but since it was my first post I wasn't allowed to post an update yesterday.  I actually tried multiple kernels with same results.  The one in the file posted was the last I tried.  I reset to the latest kernel and got the same results.  The updated system information is here: https://dpaste.org/7J6x

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.