Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A simple thank you

Featured Replies

I just want to post a thank you to the developers and contributors who have built one NICE distribution. Over a year ago I bought a few OPi PC as a possible replacement for Raspberry Pi based HAM radio projects I support. To say I was disappointed in the distribution from the manufacturer is a understatement. Without Loboris stepping up and getting something usable I would have tossed them in the trash and moved on. Last night I downloaded and installed Jessie server from Armbian. What a pleasure. Small, clean and a giant plus for me, HEADERS!!!!. I am so tired of having to build the headers for a kernel so I can compile the out of tree modules I need.  I just ordered a few NanoPi NEO and I look forward to being able to run Armbian. Thank you VERY much! My next stop is the donate button.

Steve

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.