Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Setting system clock

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I use Armbian on an SBC as an airgapped device with no connection to the internet.

 

Each time I use the device I want to set the correct date and time, I can't work out I do this manually.

 

Any help greatfully received.

 

 

use date like date MMDDhhmmCCYY

MM Monthnumber

DD Daynumber

hh hours

mm minutes

CC Century

YY Year

 

date 052211382021

 

for 05/22/2021 11:38

  • Author

Thanks Guidol,

 

I should probably have added that I'm a newbie and only have very basic knowledge of command line... is there a way to manually set date/time in the GUI? Otherwise how would I set in the CLI?

 

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.