Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

new conky theme: conky.arcs

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I startet with conky-grapes from TwisterOS, which I wanted to tweak to show cpu frequency for every core.

But that showed, that conky is not able to do consistent text formatting, so I startet to write my own theme.

 

As I like the armbian title font, I asked for the font, but it turned out, that it did not look as good as expected. So I discarded that variant and stayed with the previous selected fonts.

Main purpose is to use that monitor in home cinema, therefore I used bigger fonts, which are readable from distance.

 

Feedback is welcome.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.