Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[U-boot] boot delay

Featured Replies

I know it's uboot problem not armbian, but when I compile it with option CONFIG_BOOTDELAY=5 it still boots with 1s delay. here is my Cubieboard_defconfig

 

CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD=y
 CONFIG_USB_OHCI_HCD=y
 CONFIG_VIDEO_DE2=n
 CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_MODE="x:1024,y:768,depth:18,pclk_khz:100000,le:480,ri:260,up:6,lo:16,hs:320,vs:10,sync:3,vmode:0" 
 CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_PANEL_LVDS=y
 CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_POWER="PH8" 
 CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_BL_EN="PH7" 
 CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_BL_PWM="PB2"
 CONFIG_USB=y
 CONFIG_CMD_USB=y
 CONFIG_USB_UHCI=y
 CONFIG_DM_USB=y
 CONFIG_USB_KEYBOARD=y
 CONFIG_USB_HOST=y
 CONFIG_DM_KEYBOARD=y
 CONFIG_BOOTDELAY=5

 

  • Author

yes of course, "./armbian/compile.sh CREATE_PATCHES=yes BOARD=cubieboard BRANCH=current BUILD_MINIMAL=no BUILD_DESKTOP=no KERNEL_ONLY=yes KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no"

  • Author

I'm trying to enable LCD in uboot but I can't stop it from autoboot. Is there any other way to access u-boot environment?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.