Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Consider support `./compile.sh podman`?

Featured Replies

Hi, currently container build only support docker, when I run `./compile.sh docker`(docker is an alias of podman), the build will fail.

 

When I switch back to docker, the build is ok.

 

Can Armbian dev team consider support podman? since podman is popular nowadays. :-P

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Junkman said:

Hi, currently container build only support docker, when I run `./compile.sh docker`(docker is an alias of podman), the build will fail.

 

When I switch back to docker, the build is ok.

 

Can Armbian dev team consider support podman? since podman is popular nowadays. :-P

I'd love to join the test procedure if you may plan to do so.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.