Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to compensate for CPU temp error on oPi0 LTS ?

Featured Replies

Hello; on OrangePi Zero LTS I have completely stupid values for CPU temperature. They were all reasonable for pre-LTS boards. I have read somewhere that this is a known bug. A kernel patch is probably available, but even if it's the case,I can not update my kernel. Where can I find the algorythm to compensate the value ? It's easier for me to fix the issue in userland code, rather than updating kernel.

 

How can I distinguish between pre-LTS and LTS boards ? Maybe MAC address for LTS are always in a given range ? I have a legacy board with MAC 12:42:98:f9:c8:XX, and a LTS with 12:42:3a:63:04:XX (unfortunately the LTS has a lower MAC :/ does not seem chronological )

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.