Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T95M 4K

Featured Replies

TV Box Name (example: TX3 mini): T95M

CPU (example: amlogic s905w): amlogic S905X

Armbian build file name: Armbian_20.10_Arm-64_bullseye_current_5.9.0_desktop

DTB file used: meson-gxbb-vega-s95-meta.dtb

Kernel Version: 5.9

Distribution Installed (focal, buster, etc): bullseye

Working Ethernet (Yes/No): No

Max Ethernet Speed that works (100/1000): N/A

Does wifi work (Yes/No): Yes

Does bluetooth work (Yes/No): No

Does HDMI audio work (Yes/No): Yes

Additional Comments (provide any additional information you feel is important): I didn't try all the dtbs, as this is enough for me. If I get around to it and find a better one I'll update.


It is an older box so I don't see anyone needing this information

I was able to boot with the setup above from a microsd, but just installed meson-gxl-s905x-p212.dtb on the EMMC which worked just fine.

Edited by comm-ents
Updated information.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.