Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Asus thinker board 2s

Featured Replies

Hi, can somebodey please make armbian for Asus Thinker board 2 / 2s. I would be very thankfull.

Solved by Werner

On 5/19/2022 at 6:17 PM, Excel said:

armbian for Asus Thinker board 2 / 2s

 

@Excel I've an image. Unofficial. Unsupported. unzstd it, burn it to SD, put jumper J3 in Maskrom mode, UART at 1500000.

 https://github.com/rpardini/armbian-release/releases/download/20220522c/Armbian_20220522c-rpardini_Tinkerboard_jammy_edge_5.17.9.img.zst (WRONG! That is for the TB1!)

 

UPDATE: https://github.com/rpardini/armbian-release/releases/download/20220522c/Armbian_20220522c-rpardini_Tinkerboard-2_jammy_edge_5.17.9.img.zst (correct for the TB2)

 

Good luck!

 

 

On 5/19/2022 at 7:26 PM, Igor said:

we should rather close this idea right now

 

Sorry boss, I've all these images laying around and can't help myself. 😉

 

 

 

Edited by rpardini
wrong image link

  • Author

Thank you @rpardini. Can you pleas tell me what should I do with .zst image. (how do I get it to SD card, since rufus dont even recognizes this file as image

  • Igor locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.