Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Asterisk + Armbian = choppy audio

Featured Replies

Hi to all, I have been using banana pi pro and m1 for some years as mini PBX with asterisk, due the stop of bananian's development that works perfectly but now is obsolete and vulnerable, i'm testing armbian but registered prompt audio sounds choppy and i can't find reasons, I tried to move files in ram disk, use usb to lan interface, increase process priority, use performance ad cpu governor, also tried Armbian 5.83 Bananapi Debian stretch next, same problem. Any suggestion ? Thanks advance.

  • Author

Linux version 5.17.0-1-armmp (debian-kernel@lists.debian.org) (gcc-11 (Debian 11.2.0-20) 11.2.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.38) #1 SMP Debian 5.17.3-1 (2022-04-18)

I can't help with the original question, but just thought I'd say that I downloaded and compiled from source Freepbx/Asterisk on Armbian running on an SDcard and have never had an issue with choppy audio. 

My version is FreePBX 13.0.197.31 which is fairly old as its been running for a few years, but it is still under support.  Im using an orange pi one with 512Mb memory, The PBX which has light use (3 extensions, one PSTN gateway, one IVR, 3 trunks) but does do other stuff as well.

Hi BarnA,

 

I'm looking to create a setup similar to yours. Which ARM SBCs are you using and have you had any luck in finding FXO/FXS boards?

Thanks,

Chas

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.