July 11, 20251 yr hola a todos, logré descargar u flashear la imagen de armbian pero cuando quiero bootear desde la tarjeta microsd utilizando el boton reset solo obtengo el logotipo de amlogic titilando. Hay algun procedimiento que no esté realizando para activar el multi boot? Muchas gracias por su ayuda.! Hi everyone, I managed to download and flash the Armbian image, but when I try to boot from the microSD card using the reset button, I only get the flashing Amlogic logo. Is there some procedure I'm missing to enable multiboot? Thanks so much for your help!
July 11, 20251 yr Ricardo Martin Mantelli seria bueno saber que equipo estas usando, porque en mi caso con una MXQ 4K con Amlogic S805 me anduvo sin problemas. Edited July 11, 20251 yr by radioarica
July 11, 20251 yr Author If you guys want Bionic, I can remove stretch, and link it. You should try to download stretch again, and try a different SD card before anything else.
August 29, 20251 yr On 7/12/2025 at 12:11 AM, s-petersen said: If you guys want Bionic, I can remove stretch, and link it. You should try to download stretch again, and try a different SD card before anything else. OH MY GOD YOU HAVE THAT TOO? can you please share it? i need that image, i can host it on google drive myself if someone would need it
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.