Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake up button setup

Featured Replies

Hi everyone! 

I would like to install a wake up physical button on my Odroid n2+  gpio. I already know I have to edit the dtb files and specify something in ArmbianEnv but.. is there someone who could tell me what exactly I have to write? I'm using Armbian Jammy. Thanks! 

Power button working with Kernel up to 4.9 only . If you have Ubuntu Jammy there is Kernel above 5. Kernel above 5 have completely different construction and until today nobody finalized this feature on ON2/ON2+ . It means there is not possible now to have a power button active with new software. Personaly I'm using ON2+ with Armbian 20.08 with 4.9.277 Kernel and all is ok but this Kernel and general soft with drivers are too weak to control CPU and GPU. My software SDRpp CPU on Armbian os used up to 99 and 100% with all cores. When I install this software on Ubuntu Jammy 22.04 CPU is used max up to 70% with the same settings. Until now forget it ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.