Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help fail integrity check

Featured Replies

I tried to execute `sudo armbianmonitor -v` and I got this result.

 

```

Starting package integrity check. This might take some time. Be patient please...

It appears you may have corrupt packages.

This is usually a symptom of filesystem corruption caused by SD cards or eMMC
dying or burning the OS image to the installation media went wrong.

The following changes from packaged state files were detected:

/usr/lib/chromium-browser/master_preferences.dpkg-dist

```

 

This is from new orangepi pc board and new SD Card with new install OS.

Solved by schwar3kat

  • Author
On 6/30/2022 at 10:55 AM, schwar3kat said:

If you downloaded an Armbian image, did you do an integrity check?

https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Getting-Started/#how-to-check-download-integrity

 

Did you verify the image when you flashed it to the SD?

https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Basic-Troubleshooting/#writing-images-to-the-sd-card

 

Yes I did integrity check, and verify the flashed image, I used Balena Etcher.

Also tried with multiple SD Card and flashed multiple times with same result.

 

On first boot without updating the system I will got this

root@orangepipc:~# armbianmonitor -v
Starting package integrity check. This might take some time. Be patient please...

It appears you may have corrupt packages.

This is usually a symptom of filesystem corruption caused by SD cards or eMMC
dying or burning the OS image to the installation media went wrong.

The following changes from packaged state files were detected:

/usr/lib/NetworkManager/conf.d/10-globally-managed-devices.conf
/usr/lib/chromium-browser/master_preferences.dpkg-dist

 

Then after updating the system, I will got this

Starting package integrity check. This might take some time. Be patient please...

It appears you may have corrupt packages.

This is usually a symptom of filesystem corruption caused by SD cards or eMMC
dying or burning the OS image to the installation media went wrong.

The following changes from packaged state files were detected:

/usr/lib/chromium-browser/master_preferences.dpkg-dist 

 

I was able to replicate your issue or a similar issue.  @LucasM

I suspect that this might be a build package list issue, rather than a cause for concern.  I will alert the maintainer.
 

I downloaded Armbian_22.05.3_Orangepipc_jammy_current_5.15.48_xfce_desktop.img, installed it on a 16GB Kioxia SD card and booted on a borrowed OrangePi PC.  

 

You haven't indicated which image you are using.
There are 6 variant's available from the download page, and any number can be built on the build framework.

 

Regards K

 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
root@orangepipc:~# armbianmonitor -v
Starting package integrity check. This might take some time. Be patient please...

It appears you may have corrupt packages.
 

This is usually a symptom of filesystem corruption caused by SD cards or eMMC
dying or burning the OS image to the installation media went wrong.
 

The following changes from packaged state files were detected:

/usr/lib/NetworkManager/conf.d/10-globally-managed-devices.conf
/usr/share/applications/vim.desktop
/usr/share/applications/libreoffice-startcenter.desktop
/usr/lib/chromium-browser/master_preferences.dpkg-dist

  • Author
1 hour ago, schwar3kat said:

You haven't indicated which image you are using.
There are 6 variant's available from the download page, and any number can be built on the build framework.

I use this Armbian_22.05.3_Orangepipc_jammy_current_5.15.48.img.xz cli only

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.