Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odroid HC4 Wake-on-Lan (WoL)

Featured Replies

Is there any way to enable Wake on Lan? As far as I know the Odroid-HC4 Supports WoL but I can't get it to work

Can you perhaps elaborate in detail what have you tried so far? And supplying all the logs.

 

If feature works on hardware and with their legacy kernel, this doesn't mean it works elsewhere right away. We ditched old and security highly problematic legacy code long time ago. But the price is that not all functions work yet. 


Here its not mentioned https://linux-meson.com/mainlining.html# and I don't recall if we have this working or not.

  • Author

I didn't really do much except for searching for an option to enable it but I found nothing yet. I also noticed that I can't reboot the board, it just stays off except for the LAN port which blinks slowly.

  • Author

I read about using hardkernel's kernel with armbian to use the WOL feature here. Are there any guides to switch the kernel to hardkernel's one? Also would this remove any Armbian features?

  • Author

@Igor sorry for the ping but I didn't found any docs and build options about this topic. Is this even possible?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.