Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian does not regognize wlan0 of tinkerboard r2.0

Featured Replies

I just got my tinker board r2.0 today and installed the cli version of armbian. But it seems the wifi module is not regocnized. So also in the armbian-config under network there is no wifi option with SSID and Password fields. Any Idea how I can get it up and running? Also the ifconfig -a command does not show wlan0

I may be able to shed some light on this.  In my (brief) experience, the "current" kernel (5.15) doesn't support the WiFi on the board.  The "edge" (6.1) kernel does but doesn't seem to support output to HDMI.  I only received my board today, and have just played around with some images I built from source, but that's my experience so far.   

 

I'll try to see if I can find out more on what may be the cause of both of these... 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.