Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Armbian build PR] - rockchip-rk3566:add new board Panther X2

Featured Replies

Description

Panther X2 is a blockchain terminal device:https://shop.panther.global/ I used rock 3c's uboot defconfig and uboot devicetree and it worked fine.  I may patch in the future, as the uboot patch is board specific.

Checklist:

  • [x] My code follows the style guidelines of this project
  • [x] I have performed a self-review of my own code
  • [ ] I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
  • [ ] I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
  • [x] My changes generate no new warnings
  • [ ] Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules

View the full article

Armbian_23.8.0-trunk.56_Panther-x2_bookworm_edge_6.3.8_minimal.img.xz , USB 2.0 port not working, please fix

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.