May 31, 20233 yr Hi! I have banana pro, 5.15.93-sunxi #23.02.2 (bullseye), and use internal wifi adapter as a wifi client. The medium btw my client and ap is instable, there are frequent rate changes (6Mbps...54Mbps), so in order to get rid of it I need to set mandatory wifi rate no more than 6 Mbps. Give me the hint, please: 1. To set wifi rate strictly to 6 Mbps. I had tried iwconfig wlan0 rate 6M - I got "Error for wireless request "Set Bit Rate" (8B20) : SET failed on device wlan0 ; Operation not supported." . 2. To adjust 802.11n parameters (rate, number of spatial streams and so on). Thank you in advance, Aleksei
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.