Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Compile only one module

Featured Replies

Dear Igor,

 

 I compiled a kernel (Wheezy mainline) with your script, everything is perfect! There is only one thing, what I don't know how to do:

 

I need to patch rtl28xxu.c before compiling or /even better/ if it possible to compile this module only and overwrite the .ko file at "/lib/modules/4.0.4-bananapi/kernel/.....folder".

 

Could you help me please how can I do that?

 

At line 1612 I need to change:

- rc->interval = 400;
to this:
+ rc->interval = 200;
 
 
Thank you very much!
 
Gyuri
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.