Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubieboard 1 problems

Featured Replies

Hi everybody,

 

First I would like to thank you Igor's work.... Excellent!!!

 

I discovered this week your new armbian site. I decided to try wheezy for cubieboard1 but can't startup. Jessie started but never ends LSB raise network interface......

 

It's my fault?

 

Excuse me i'm not english

 

Regards

  • Author

Hi Igor,

 

Amazing fast answer. Thank you.

 

And what about wheezy? why doesn't start?

 

Regards

  • Author

Hi Igor,

 

Sorry about that, but doesn't start. It alway started my nandb debian previous image. No the sd image with your wheezy 4.2.2

 

Also i've tried Wheezy 4.1.6 and this one started but keyboard it's no operative from console. I connected via ssh and works but no directly from console.

 

I could send you any log or file, if you would like to take a look

 

Thank you and regards

Boot without a keyboard ... With some keyboards u-boot doesn't start. That's a known issue on recent u-boots.

 

If this is not the case, can you check if previous version is working?

http://mirror.igorpecovnik.com/Armbian_4.3_Cubieboard_Debian_wheezy_4.2.0.zip

 

On some older 4.x kernel versions, there were not many keyboard drivers, on recent there is a lot more / what exists.

  • Author

Hi again,

 

Good news....

 

Using Wheezy 4.1.6, I've updated and upgraded. Once upgraded Linux cubieboard 4.2.2-sunxi is working

 

Up to now everything it's working and fine.

 

Thank you

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.