October 22, 20232 yr Armbian boot logo shows and also on shutdown.... just doesn't want to display the desktop. Gnome desktop image. 6.1.50-current-meson6 #2 SMP PREEMPT Wed Aug 30 14:11:13 UTC 2023 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux
October 22, 20232 yr Providing logs with armbianmonitor -u helps with troubleshooting and significantly raises chances that issue gets addressed.
November 2, 20232 yr The issue is lightdm, something is probably misconfigured but I dont have the time to track it down right now Swap it for another display manager like gdm3 and it works I spoke too soon, as soon as I logged in there was no display again Seeing as how gdm worked, i decided to go down the gnome rabbit hole gdm3+ gnome desktop environment works, no other DE or DM worked Edited November 2, 20232 yr by chall88
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.