Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Allwinner H3

Featured Replies

Hello everyone, I have a TV Box (as you can see in the photo) and I want to put Linux on it. But I'm having a problem finding a compatible image. The model is from Allwinner H3. And when I go to configure it to place the image, it is starting directly on the tvBox.

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

54f67a67-dbe8-45d3-8093-aff58c71c000.jpg

Your box looks exactly like https://linux-sunxi.org/Sunvell_R69. We have a board config file for that tvbox. I am not going to promise how well that is going to work, but if you are willing to try building the image yourself, you should be able to create an image for it. You just have to write that image to a sdcard, insert the same in your tvbox and it should start from the same.

 

Follow the https://docs.armbian.com/Developer-Guide_Build-Preparation/ guide to build your own image. Only change from the guide is, for BOARD variable you need to use sunvell-r69

Hello, @Donnovan Machado

I have the exact same board as yours, and from what I know, it is actually an Amlogic s905l/s905d.
This case (R69) is very diverse and random and I have already seen 4 different CPU's with this same R69 logo. 

3 of them were actually Amlogic s905l/s905d, despite showing Rockchip RK3228A and Alllwinner H3.

So I would recommend trying an image for aml-s9xx to ensure it is amlogic, and setting the correct dtb and bootloader for the s905l/s905d if so.


 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.