Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orange PI 3 LTS

Featured Replies

I have a problem flashing the oranges. I flash it with a 32G SD card with Linux with a network cable directly to the switch. After the process is finished, I turn off the orange and remove the card and turn it on again, but the orange LED (communication) on the network card stops working. This occurs in every 10 oranges flashed, 1 or two this type of error occurs. What is the solution?

5 hours ago, orangeRK said:

I have a problem flashing the oranges. I flash it with a 32G SD card with Linux with a network cable directly to the switch. After the process is finished, I turn off the orange and remove the card and turn it on again, but the orange LED (communication) on the network card stops working. This occurs in every 10 oranges flashed, 1 or two this type of error occurs. What is the solution?

To debug the problem first we need to know about your setup and the steps to produce the problem. Apart from knowing that you are probably using Orange Pi 3 LTS, we know nothing about your setup. Like what image you are using and what kernel version you are on. Also there doesn't seem to be any logs shared. Please use armbianmonitor -u and share the url. If network is not available, you can also use armbianmonitor -U to dump logs to console and then share the same manually.

  • Author

 

Linux orangepi3-lts 5.16.17-sun50iw6 #3.0.6 SMP Tue Aug 16 18:33:28 CST 2022 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

Distributor ID: Ubuntu

Description: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

Release: 22.04

Codename: jammy

  • Igor locked this topic
  • Author

I have a problem flashing the oranges. I flash it with a 32G SD card with Linux with a network cable directly to the switch. After the process is finished, I turn off the orange and remove the card and turn it on again, but the orange LED (communication) on the network card stops working. This occurs in every 10 oranges flashed, 1 or two this type of error occurs. What is the solution?


Linux orangepi3-lts 5.16.17-sun50iw6 #3.0.6 SMP Tue Aug 16 18:33:28 CST 2022 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

Distributor ID: Ubuntu

Description: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

Release: 22.04

Codename: jammy

 

Obs: 

I recently tried the commands to update: sudo apt update and sudo apt upgrade, some started to work after that, but others still persist in the error of the network port not working after fleshing.

  • Werner locked this topic
  • Author

I have a problem flashing the oranges. I flash it with a 32G SD card with Linux with a network cable directly to the switch. After the process is finished, I turn off the orange and remove the card and turn it on again, but the orange LED (communication) on the network card stops working. This occurs in every 10 oranges flashed, 1 or two this type of error occurs. What is the solution?


Linux orangepi3-lts 5.16.17-sun50iw6 #3.0.6 SMP Tue Aug 16 18:33:28 CST 2022 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

Distributor ID: Ubuntu

Description: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

Release: 22.04

Codename: jammy

 

Obs: 

I recently tried the commands to update: sudo apt update and sudo apt upgrade, some started to work after that, but others still persist in the error of the network port not working after fleshing.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.