Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Linux headers. Unable to locate package

Featured Replies

Hi,

Im trying to install a driver for a usb wifi dongle.

Im getting the error below.

Can I compile the driver with the older linux-header?

Is there somewhere where I can get the current linux-headers?

 

I tried adding --kernelsourcedir but it keeps asking for the same version.

I used armbian-config to install the headers and source

 

Kernel upgrades are frozen due to hardware 

 

headers.PNG

modules.PNG

source-list-d.armbian.list.PNG

sources.list.PNG

Solved by Werner

  • Author

Thankyou for the reply.

Will this version have headers bookworm_edge_6.6.9 and if I install this version can I update to the 6.1.70 via CLI or do I need to reflash the image?

5 minutes ago, townie said:

Will this version have headers bookworm_edge_6.6.9

I don't know. You can check by yourself  (something like apt-cache search linux*current-rockchip64)

6 minutes ago, townie said:

an I update to the 6.1.70 via CLI

Well that would rather be a downgrade than an upgrade :D

Anyway while switching kernel again would work the module you want to build and need the headers for will not.

  • Author

How do I execute this command to import python module?

 

// this is necessary for oragepi5
sed -i '31i MODULE_IMPORT_NS(VFS_internal_I_am_really_a_filesystem_and_am_NOT_a_driver);' os_dep/linux/os_intfs.c

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.