Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pcDuino3B high cpu

Featured Replies

I've had success with Armbian runing on Orange Pi One and pcDuino2. I'm using the legacy kernels on these boards.


Today I've got a pcDuino3B - similar to pcDuino3 except it has GB ethernet from the pcDuino3 nano.

I tried legacy kernels for both the 3 and the 3 nano. I see high cpu load ~35% from one of the kworker processes. Then I tried the mainline kernels from the 3 and the 3 nano. No cpu load problems but the GbE does not appear to be configured in the 3 image. 3 nano works on both ethernet and wifi so I'm wondering whether to stick with this one and see if there are any other differences.

I don't have a build environment set up and no experience with kernel debugging. I'd like to try and resolve the high cpu issue with the legacy kernel so what should I look for or is there any info I can post here that might help point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Nick.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.