Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DEBUG=y on Debian Jessie 4.0.4

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

Looks like kernel config CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DEBUG=y has been set in the Debian Jessie 4.0.4 build. That means, that when I have I/O to a usb-storage device, systemd-journald is consuming ~70-90% CPU time on consuming debug log lines from the kernel.

 

Is this by purpose? How would I be able to filter or disable all this log content from the kernel to journald?

 

Yes, I noticed few days ago ... I was doing some extensive config merging and it came inside by mistake.

 

https://github.com/igorpecovnik/lib/commit/c14411ba60c9bfa0f7b28c70ab373c164f256212

 

Thanks.

 

In the mean time you can use this kernel. Fixed and built yesterday.

http://mirror.igorpecovnik.com/kernel/4.0.4-orangepi-next.tar

Edited by Igor Pe�ovnik
Added link to kernel

  • Author

Thanks!

 

That orangepi-next kernel, will that actually work on the cubietruck btw.?

  • Author

Perfect, I just tried the orangepi-next kernel. It works and usb-storage-debug is disabled again. Thanks for your help! :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.