Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another TV out questions.

Featured Replies

So I saw many thread with this question.  Of course there are also good answers but I just don't understand.

Out of the box HDMI works(hdmi2hdmi). Hdmi2dvi=doesn't work.

Analog AV=doesn't work. I'm supposed to disable the hdmi and enable av-out by script.bin with something like [disp_init]

 

My question is where is this file located?

Am I suppose to vi create it?

Hopefully someone could provide step by step or point me to the right direction with detailed information.

  • Author

Thank you for reply.

So I would need to 

1. apt-get install libusb-1.0-0-dev

2.  ./sunxi-fexc [-vq] [-I <bin>] [-O <fex>] [<script> [<script>]]

3. Edit

4. ./sunxi-fexc [-vq] [-I <fex>] [-O <bin>] [<script> [<script>]]

 

Do i need to save it first? I thought i read somewhere it will save as .bak.

  • Author

That's what i mean when I said I don't understand.  Is bin2fex and fex2bin avaliable in Linux or has to be install? 

That's what i thought when i searched bin2fex.

  • Author

Correct me if i'm wrong I will need to change what's in red? What else might I need to change?

Not sure if I should added on here but HDMI2DVI not working either(tested 2 new cables).  Since i'm changing this, what if I want to use HDMI2DVI(monitor)

 

[disp_init]
disp_init_enable = 1
disp_mode = 0
screen0_output_type = 3
screen0_output_mode = 5
screen1_output_type = 3
screen1_output_mode = 5
fb0_format = 0
fb0_width = 0
fb0_height = 0
fb1_format = 0
fb1_width = 0
fb1_height = 0

 

 

[hdmi_para]
hdmi_used = 1 change to 0
hdmi_power = "vcc-hdmi-18"

 

 

[tv_para]
tv_used = 0 change to 1
tv_dac_used = 1
tv_dac_src0 = 0

  • Author
So change the 2 parameter below in red did not work.
Check the cable with portable dvd and they are good.
Tried singly(Red White Yellow) one by one into Video, none of them works.
Has to be more to change below.
 
[boot_disp]
advert_disp = 0
auto_hpd = 1
output_type = 4
hdmi_channel = 0
hdmi_mode = 4
cvbs_channel = 1
cvbs_mode = 11
output_full = 1
hdmi_mode_check = 1
 
[disp_init]
disp_init_enable = 1
disp_mode = 0
screen0_output_type = 3
screen0_output_mode = 5
screen1_output_type = 3
screen1_output_mode = 5
fb0_format = 0
fb0_width = 0
fb0_height = 0
fb1_format = 0
fb1_width = 0
fb1_height = 0
 
[hdmi_para]
hdmi_used = 0 change from 1
hdmi_power = "vcc-hdmi-18"
 
[tv_para]
tv_used = 1 change from 0
tv_dac_used = 1
tv_dac_src0 = 0
  • Author

Just found out you need to change the

 

[disp_init]
disp_mode = 0 to 1.

0=hdmi

1=analog rca

Thank to jernej

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.