Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No sound with Armbian

Featured Replies

Hi,

I've tested Armbian this week-end to replace my Cubian distro, and I failed to get the sound out of my speaker.
I went back to Cubian X as sound works with stock image.
Anyone could help me with it please ?

  • Author

Hi Igor,

Tested on :
Armbian_5.20_Cubieboard_Debian_jessie_3.4.112_desktop
Armbian_5.25_Cubieboard_Ubuntu_xenial_next_4.9.7_desktop

I'm using Analog output

aplay -l takes ages to display

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.