Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mapping a drive in Debian

Featured Replies

Ok - first, i'm a noob, - second, I am in over my head.  I am attempting to install Plex on my banana Pro - which i did.  Up and working just fine.  http://www.htpcguides.com/install-plex-media-server-on-banana-pi-with-bananian/

 

The issue that i'm having is that I am having trouble mapping/mounting a drive.  I am using this command but get an error:

 

mount –t cifs //networkip/share /local/linux/folder –o username=usernameonwindowsmachine,password=passwordforwindowsmachine

 

I put in: "mkdir /mnt/nas" - and that works.  When I type everything out, it looks like this:  

 

mount –t cifs //192.168.1.42/mnt /nas –o username=321barnes,password=Password

 

this does not work...  Any guidance on this?

Hi db,

 

Samba is always a pain in the ..s, if your new to this all i advise u to use ajenti for your troubles.

Its  a multilingual web-based server administration panel, that very user friendly for all your installation needs.

 

Install is simple,  u cant do anything wrong, and i used it for Samba and other frustrating  installations.

 

If your using a Debian flavored  linux, the install is only 1 sentence.

 

Check it here :http://ajenti.org/

 

debian install : http://support.ajenti.org/topic/349864-installing-on-debian/

 

for other flavored linux,  read website.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.