Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubieboard1 (A1) does not reboot [SOLVED]

Featured Replies

hi all

 

I'm the owner of a Cubieboard1 (A10) running Armbian 5.31 Debian Jessie, kernel 4.11.5 (recently upgraded)

 

I'm not quite sure when it happened (normally it stays up&running continuously), but recently I needed to reboot it and it simply shuts down, with no subsequent boot

I've tried multiple times, upgraded the kernel, tried both via GUI and trough cli,.... no way: it simply stops, and I need to push the power on button

 

I've not been able to find any glimpdr on the logs :(

 

Obiouvsly it is quite annoying, especially for remote management

 

Do you have any idea on the possible causes, troubleshooting etc?

 

thanks in advance

rosanna

 

Edited by scimmiettarossa
solved

  • Author

I've tried again via Synaptic (with the same-name-package provided by repository), with no result,

 

Then, I've tried again via command line (as quoted below) with the .deb downloaded from your link, and this time  it worked!!

 

thanks a lot!!!:)

 

as you can see below, the packages name and versions are the same,but for some reason it didn't work, before:

xxx@xxx:~/Downloads$ sudo dpkg -i linux-u-boot-next-cubieboard_5.31_armhf.deb 
 
(Reading database ... 80549 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack linux-u-boot-next-cubieboard_5.31_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking linux-u-boot-cubieboard-next (5.31) over (5.31) ...
Setting up linux-u-boot-cubieboard-next (5.31) ...
Updating u-boot on device /dev/mmcblk0
xxx@xxx:~/Downloads$ 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.