Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T95Z PLUS H618

Featured Replies

  • Werner changed the title to T95Z PLUS H618

I try your prebuild image, and no luck with wifi/Bluetooth. My tv box new revision and have YC8800D wifi chip.

Can i do something to get work WiFi?

Tried your image on an SD card but tried several way to get it to boot from SD was unsuccessful. I tried the toothpick on the button inside the 3.5 mm port. I tired ADB reboot update and ADB reboot recovery. But all those times, I just receive the android recovery menu when failed to boot SD.

Is there any thing special I need to do to get this box to boot from SD? I will solder some dupont pins soon so I can get a better reading what is happening with serial console.

But for now, do you know why it is so difficult to boot from SD. I never had this much issue with an AMLogic S9xx before.

How can I tell if bootloader is locked? If locked what options do I have?

 

PXL_20260223_034517114.jpg

Edited by hieppo
More to say

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.