Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

USB charger not what it seems.

Featured Replies

I'm powering a few Orange Pi Zeros, so I don't have any choice but to use USB for power (well, more or less). So, I spent some time searching for the right power adapter. It has to be at least 2A and only have one plug (to keep people from plugging in their phones). I thought I found the right product and purchased 20 of them.

 

I was having issues with not booting from the microSD card and was really lost as to why this problem kept popping up. Anyway, I thought to double check the power. I wasn't getting more than 700mA -- sometimes much less. And so, I decided to look deeper...

 

 

2017-08-13_00_01_54.jpg

2017-08-12 22.29.34.jpg

2017-08-13_00_01_30.jpg

  • Igor featured this topic

Looks quite similare to the 'noname from aliexpress' used in my powering through micro USB thread.

I get 1amp out of it but voltage drops to around 4.1V.  Unfortunately, I never posted a picture of it. 

IMG_20170813_190356.jpg

Edit:

Opened it for you to compare...  Not exactely the same...

IMG_20170813_193552.thumb.jpg.316290dd3c669cc27f104b37d38ffdf4.jpg

 

  • Author

Looks pretty similar. Perhaps it's just an updated version.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.