Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need some help with an Android TV Box I bought...

Featured Replies

Hi all.

Bought this one recently Android 14 TV Box but the firmware is buggy. Can't open Chrome (crashes after 2 sec tops), can't install or update various apps, playstore and google are outdated (cannot update) and cannot customize home screen plus some other stuff. Tried to find the company that made this so I can download updated firmware or a custom one but no luck. Can anyone help out identify this or point me to a thread or website that has firmware for this box? I think I need to install new one or maybe reset. Tried using a firmware I found via a specific "rise from the ashes" app but it never starts (possibly incompatible rom).

Thanks in advance for the help.

  • Author

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I knew from the start since it also advertises Android 14 yet it's last updated in 2019. Already got a refund back so I'm good. Just thought maybe I can get it to work and give it to a friend, hence why I'm trying to get it running properly. Tried some H313 firmwares but none seem to update (getting a incompatible rom error).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.